Tags

, ,

15252690_10209188022712496_4776387091035430116_o
I’m out in the bee yard vaporizing mites today. OA is harsh on humans and I think it probably isn’t exactly kind to honey bees either although they seem to live on the acid side of the ph scale. I’m reminded though, as I vaporize each hive, of a time Danny had a nasty wart on his foot. We had tried everything, night after night, to remove it. Finally Danny agreed to go to a podiatrist . He thought it was going to be cut off and he was good with that. Instead the MD applied a strong acid for a couple hours. Over the course of the next week or so it was basically blistered and burned in appearance. We felt badly for Danny but he was okay with it. He wanted it off. Anyway, applying OA to the bees kinda remind me of the same. I hope they appreciate the mite removal.
Advertisements